The Official Website For The British Students of The Islamic University of Madinah
To change your logo go to the 'Page Master' under the 'Design' menu
How To Apply To The Islamic University of Madinah
If you wish to apply to the Islamic University of Madinah the only way you can apply is by completing an online application on the University’s Admissions Department website. In the past applications could be submitted in paper form, however the University no longer accepts paper applications.
Any application submitted online and completed between now and January/February 2013 will be considered for the academic year of 2013/14.
Currently only brother can apply but a sister College will be opening soon Inshaallah.
Advisory Steps for applying to The Islamic University of Madinah:
1. Decide whether you truly want to study, most westerners will have to dedicate 6+ years of their youth in order to graduate
2. Pray salatul-Istikharah
3. Look through the first few pages of the online application without starting an actual application
4. Get all the documents together that are required (required paperwork)
5. Get two good references and a Code of Conduct
6. Scan all your paperwork and save them as image files (not PDFs) and make sure they are no bigger than 4MB each.
7. Get all the document translated into Arabic as required by the University, madinahstudent.co.uk has a translation service that caters specifically for those applying to the Islamic University of Madinah: www.MadinahTranslation.com
8. Once you have all the required paperwork in your possession go to the online application webpage, start in the name of Allah and begin your application.
9. Make sure you complete the application fully within 10 days. You will be given an Application Reference number, make sure you save it and make multiple copies of it.
You will have 10 days to amend and check your application, after that your application will be sealed and be put forward to the University’s acceptance board Inshaallah. If you do not complete your application or upload the required paperwork & their translations, your application will remain open until it is completed. Many brothers started their applications last year long before the cut off date, however they never completed their applications and are still open and were not sent to the acceptance Board for consideration.
10. If you are able, go to the University its self in Madinah for an interview, an interview is not obligatory but it will make your application stronger. (for more information see the Applicants Noticeboard)
MadinahStudent.co.uk now offers an application checking service. Many applicants have had issues finalising their online applications. If you would like to have your application checked and evaluated please contact us .