Copyright, all rights reserved, if you wish to take anything from this website to use for other than personal use, contact the site's administration first.
When applying to the Islamic University of Madinah 10 piece of paperwork are required. The only way to apply to the Islamic University is on its’ Acceptance & Enrollment Offices Web Portal on the Internet. These 10 documents must be scanned in colour and be put into computer image files (such as JPG Format) and can not be any larger than A4 size, when applying online they will be required to be uploaded.
The University states on the Web Portal that applicants 'must attach the Arabic translation of any document written in other than the Arabic language.' MadinahStudent.co.uk has established a document translation service, so if you need your documents translated from your language into Arabic please contact us, or visit our website MadinahTranslation.com.
Scanned coloured copies of the following documents are required for applying to the Islamic University of Madinah along with their Arabic translations:
1. High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate.
2. High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript.
3. Testimony of Conduct. This Should come from a person who knows you and can verify your good conduct, such as your High School headmaster, teacher, employer etc.
4. Birth Certificate.
6. Identity Card (where applicable).
7. A medical letter or report, indicating the health of the applicant’s body, his sight and hearing, and lack of infectious diseases. It must be issued by a reliable medical centre.
8. A letter of introduction/recommendation from an Islamic foundation in the applicant’s country of residence, or from two eminent Muslim individuals, testifying with regard to the applicant, his religious devotion and Islamic morals & manners.
9. Certificate of accepting Islam, for those who were not born into Muslim families.
10. A passport sized Photograph of the Applicant.